Super 3-D Noah's Ark
A downloadable game for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and Android
It's been a long journey. In just a few days, the ark doors will open and Noah, his family & the animals will be back on dry land. But the animals have become a bit restless and are out of their cages. Camels, giraffes, monkeys, kangaroos and more are wandering throughout the corridors of the ark. As Noah, it's your job to regain order & get the animals to sleep until you leave the ark. Your only tool to accomplish this is the food you brought aboard the ark. Can it be done? You bet! But how?
- 30 original levels.
- 6 feeders and 11 animal varieties.
- Fully featured in game map.
- Fully textured mapped environments.
- Fast moving adventure for all ages!
20th Anniversary Edition
- Runs natively on modern operating systems.
- High resolution rendering.
- Improved, modern style controls.
- Option to play with SNES scale feeders.
- Digitial manual with quiz guide.
- Includes original DOS port.
- DRM Free!
In addition, purchasing this game here will directly support further development of the open source game engine!
This game requires at least 64MB of RAM and 20MB of free space. It does not utilize 3D acceleration so a Pentium 4 CPU or later (G4 or later for PowerPC OS X) is recommended for running in high resolutions.
The following operating systems are supported:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 8.1
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later (PowerPC or Intel)
- Ubuntu 10.04 LTS or later
- Android 3.1 Honeycomb or later
SNES Reprints and Physical Copies
You can also purchase a physical CD from our website directly.
Want a shirt? Get one from Stone Age Gamer!
This game has been Greenlit. Steam keys will be available soon.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: